What is Medical Reiki?
Medical Reiki is the practice of bringing healing power into an operating room by a Certified Medical Reiki Master attuned to Reiki's energy and trained to transmit that healing power during surgery while working with the surgical team.
What are Medical Reiki's benefits?
Clinical results have shown that stress is relieved, pain is reduced, less pain medication is needed, and healing is speedy when bringing Reiki's loving and healing power to patients during surgeries or other medical treatments, such as chemotherapy. Creating a higher quality of life, resulting in better outcomes.
Muscle Tension Reduction
Acceleration of Healing
The Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, and Johns Hopkins report that Reiki's many benefits in the medical setting include: stress is relieved, pain is reduced, less pain medication is needed, hospital stays are shorter, and healing is speeded. This medical study is being conducted to scientifically verify these results so that every patient can receive this assistance during surgery if they so choose.
Who was the founder of Medical Reiki?
Raven Keyes is the internationally recognized Reiki Master Teacher who based the Gold Standards and Best Practices of RKMRI Medical Reiki Training on her many years of working with top surgeons, including Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Sheldon Marc Feldman.
Medical Reiki™ Facts
1. Reiki is a healing practice originating in Japan classified by the National Institute of Health as a form of complementary medicine.
2. Reiki is a therapy based on the biofield or a type of energy field that "regulates everything from our cellular function to our nervous system."
3. Reiki has been integrated with the hospital setting, with more than 800 hospitals offering it nationwide. These include the Cleveland Clinic, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Spaulding Rehab, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Johns Hopkins, The Children's Hospital, Boston, and the Mayo Clinic.
4. Reiki is used in:
hospital Emergency Rooms
5. The Cleveland Clinic claims the benefits of Reiki include the following: - Initiates the feeling of security, peace, and wellness - Brings a peaceful, deep relaxation - Reduces stress - Stimulates the body's immune system - Stimulates tissue and bone healing after injury or surgery - Supports the well-being of the client who is receiving medical treatments.
6. The Brigham and Women's Hospital states: "Our data, based on feedback from patients, family members and staff members who received Reiki sessions, as well as outside research, show that Reiki promotes relaxation, relieves stress and anxiety, reduces pain and fatigue, and improves the overall quality of life."
7. A research study at Hartford Hospital in Hartford, CT, showed that Reiki patients had: - Need for less anesthesia - Less bleeding during surgery - Used less pain medications - Shorter stays in the hospital.
8. The Cleveland Clinic utilizes Reiki for the following conditions: cancer, infertility, Parkinson's disease, psychological illnesses, chronic pain, digestive problems, and stress-related diseases.
REQUEST MEDICAL REIKI MASTER IN SURGERY